Welcome to the informationpage for the German inps.de-DNSBL
Attention! We are currently doing urgent maintenance on the servers of our inps.de-DNSBL. Some services may not be available during this time. Thank you much for your patience!
Our blacklist contains IP addresses from which we received mails, that were classified as spam. It's very important to know, that a listing here doesn't mean that you are a spammer, but it means that we (or one of our reporting clients) received at least one spam message from the listed IP address.
Current changes made on this project
- if you are responsible for the mailsystem of a company and if you have a volume of >250 spams per day, you can easily report suspicious IP addresses to us via our new API. Please contact us, if you are interested.
- we show you here the 750 top-queried IP addresses of each day
- in our query form you can leave a comment for every IP address
- the last 100 changes on our databases can you now see here
- with a new button in our query form you can retrieve the Whois record for an IP address. This is useful, for example, if you want to send an abuse report to a provider.
- IP addresses that were listed less than three hours ago, are marked with
- several minor bugs and typos were corrected
Even though we are listing entries for a relatively long time (in comparison to other dnsbl's), false entries are very, very rare and this list is highly reliable.
Please also take a look to the website of our new project: The inps.de-DNS-Whitelist.