When is an IP address listed in the inps.de DNSBL?
No entry is done if the IP address, from which we receive an email, is listed in our internal whitelist. Also, messages are excluded, to which SpamAssassin assigns a score lower then 7.0.
An IP address gets listed in our blacklist if at least one of the following criteria is met:
1. The IP address is listed in at least 3 of the following blacklists:
- sbl.nszones.com (since 05.2010 no longer used for filtering because it seems that nszones.com steels data of other black- and whitelists, but this could not be verified by us.)
- hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com (return value is 127.0.0.2)
3. An IP address is a source of attacks against our systems.
4. An user reports us the IP address as a spam source via the query form.
We don't use spamtraps because we believe that the risk of an abuse is too large.