This website is maintained by:
Fax: +49 361 30265921
Electronic contact: email@example.com
This project is maintained and operated by a private person named Christian Jung.
Telephone support is not available in other languages than German. In such cases, please contact us via fax or e-mail and use exactly the addresses and numbers shown above.
Please note, that an entry in our blacklist doesn't mean, that we block your IP address. We are not responsible for how our data will be used by a system administrator and we also recommend to block connections from listed IP addresses only temporarily. In this case, no data will be lost if an entry is removed.
We are not responsible for the content of linked external websites. External websites will be opened in a new window or tab and the URL of them begin not with http://dnsbl.inps.de.
Please note that the use of the inps.de-DNSBL is the sole responsibility of the individual server administrator. We can not held liable for any resulting damages or losses.
We provide the inps.de DNSBL as is. Despite great care, we can not completely preclude false entries.
Online dispute resolution platform (ODR)
In February 2016 the EU commission will provide an internet platform for online dispute resolution ("ODR"). You can access this platform via this link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- you can use it unmodified and for free, if you link to us
- it is based on an idea of Christian Jung and was created by Stephan Lindenbauer on 2010-07-29
- the colors black, red and gold (yellow) are the national colours of Germany. Since it is a German DNSBL, we use them in our logo, to make this clear.
- the solid line in reddish brown represents the whole mail traffic, which contains mostly spam but also some wanted E-mails (the dotted green line)
- the frame symbolizes, that the inps.de-DNSBL is a component in spam protection systems